The overstock credit card allows you to log in to your account and manage your account. After logging in, you can pay your bills, set up an automatic payment, and check your balance. The official portal can be accessed at d.comenity.net/ac/overstock/public/home.
Overstock Credit Card
The Overstock credit card gives its consumers the ability to manage their accounts online. They can activate their new credit card and pay their credit card bills online using the dashboard. Comenity Capital Bank provides overstock credit card accounts which are mainly designed for the real benefit of customers and to fulfill their satisfaction.
For consumers who shop frequently on Overstock.com and want to earn rewards for their spending, the Overstock store credit card is a smart choice. This card has no annual fee, offers interest-free loans (for a limited time), and offers benefits to cardholders.
Overstock Credit Card Login at d.comenity.net/ac/overstock
Logging in to your overstock credit card account is pretty easy. Follow the steps below to log in to your account online.
- Open up any web browser on your device and go to https://d.comenity.net/ac/overstock/public/home.
- Wait for the website to load, then click the “Sign in” button on the banner just below the top navigation.
- A login form should now be visible on the right side of the screen. Fill out this form with your username and password. Check the “Remember Me” box if you want the website to remember your login information.
- Click the black “Sign In” button at the bottom of the form.
After a few seconds, you would be logged in to your account. You can now manage your account and pay your bills.
How to Register Overstock Credit Card
If you have received your overstock credit card in the mail, you can register your card. Note that registering your card means setting up online access. Follow the steps below to set up online access for your card.
- Open up any web browser on your internet-connected device.
- Hit the address bar and go to https://d.comenity.net/ac/overstock/public/home.
- On the right side of the top navigation bar, click the “Register Now” button.
- Enter your credit card account number, zip code, and means of identification.
- Click “Find My Account”.
After finding your account, follow the screen prompts to complete your account setup.
Benefits of Overstock Credit Card
Here are some benefits of this amazing credit card.
- Up to 24 months of interest-free financing.
- $30 cash back on your first purchase over $300 without financing.
- 99% APR on regular purchases.
- no pension.
- exclusive offers.
- Early Access.
- special birthday offer.
Note that overstock credit cards aren’t limited to these benefits.
How do I get Approval for Overstock Credit Card?
If you have a good to excellent credit score (i.e., 580 or higher), you will likely be approved for this card. Because conditional credit approval is automated on the website, you can get a decision on your application in less than sixty seconds!
Additionally, you can also skip a credit request and get pre-approved through the shopping cart trick mentioned above.